Ithire Dispute Center
Ithire offers services of Dispute Center for all our customers. The client can request assistance if the payment was released within the last 5 days. The request can be submitted via the Dispute Center page from the client account.
How Dispute Works
Ithire Hourly Protection service allows the client to dispute the freelancer’s tracked hours if one notices the freelancer charging more for the time they worked on the project.
A dispute is a formal disagreement on an hourly contract about the current invoice from the freelancer.
Ithire dispute specialist will review and evaluate the freelancer’s Work Diary using the criteria stated in the Ithire Hourly Protection service. It takes up to 5 business days to receive a dispute decision.
How To Open a Dispute
The client can file a dispute in the following steps:
- Go to the “Question Mark” on your Dashboard and choose “Disputes”
- Click on the “Start a New Dispute” button on the Disputes page;
- Fill out all the required fields and click on the “Create Dispute” button.
Ithire Policy works in a way that clients can open up a Dispute based on the previous week's invoice. The client should review the freelancer's work for the week that he has worked. After that, the client still has 1 week to evaluate the freelancer's work.
- If the specialist decides that the Dispute is in client's favor, the ammount that was billed to the client for the hours in question will be credited to client's Ithire account.
- If the specialist decides in favour of the freelancer, the payment client made will be released to them.
While Ithire strives to make sure that every job goes smoothly, sometimes misapprehensions happen. In this case, we're glad our Work Diary feature provided you with an extra level of protection.
Please note that the decision after the investigation is final and most of the time is not a subject for change.
If you have further questions or concerns, please contact Ithire Support Team.