- Hourly Rate$30 / Hr
- Projects Done5
What is Ruby?
Ruby on Rails is used to develop APIs and web applications. So, Ruby developer is the back-end developer who creates libraries, databases, and logic of your application. Your Ruby developer should also be capable of using other programming languages and frameworks to make the application more scalable.
How to hire a Ruby developer?
It’s not a big deal: Ithire has all the best Ruby developers gathered in one place! All you need to do is to choose the best matching one. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Describe your project: Tell your potential freelancer what your project is all about. Give some details about the deadlines, skills required, and your expectations from the Ruby developer.
- Post it on Ithire: It could not get any more simple. Once you have written your work description, post it on our platform following some simple steps.
- Pick the best match: When your work offer goes live, you will get our Ruby developers responding to it. Skim through their profiles, look at their experience and choose the one you like the most!
- Get help from our PM: If you don’t have time for all of these steps, you can work with your personal project manager, who will do all the hard work for you.
How much does it cost to hire a Ruby developer
The salary for a Ruby developer may vary depending on his experience, location, and skills. In general, you can expect to pay around $50-100/hr on our platform. However, this cost might change depending on the project.
How to write a Ruby job post?
- Add a job post title: Pick a title that will help the potential freelancers approximately understand what your job is all about.
- Project description: Describe your project in a few words. Let the freelancers know a little more of the details.
Ruby developer responsibilities:
- Write, build and maintain an effective and reusable Ruby code
- Provide the best possible performance and quality of the application
- Create and maintain a responsive application
- Identify bugs and suggest solutions to the issues
- Assist in maintaining the code’s organization and automation
Ruby developer requirements and qualifications:
- X+ years of experience as a Ruby developer
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Solid understanding of concepts of Mocking, ORM, MVC, etc.
- Experience in writing readable and clean Ruby code
- Ability to support and represent the company processes by creating database schemas
- BS in computer sciences, engineering, or other related fields