Find the React Native developer of your heart
- Full stack developer
- $25/ hr
- Russian Federation
- React js
- React Native
- Node js
3 simple steps
Post a job
Provide necessary information concerning your project and the expected duration. After that, just review talented freelancers' applications to become a part of your project.
Contact dedicated project manager
Our project managers are there to insure the project success by effective initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling of your project, delivering it on time and on budget.
Pay with a safe and fair payment model
We ensure safety for client's investments with a payment model which allows money transfers only in case of client approval, which stands after the final job or milestone review by the customer.
Who is a React Native developer?
React Native language was created by Facebook to create mobile applications. It allows the mobile apps to render natively both on iOS and Android. With React Native, you save a lot of time, energy, and resources. Your React Native developer will take your business to the next level by improving your mobile app development and helping you stay current in the market.
How do you hire the best React Native developer?
You don’t have to look too far. ItHire has them all gathered in one place! Our website has the number-one React Native developers. All you need to do is to choose the best matching one. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Describe your project: Tell your potential freelancer what your project is all about. Give some details about the deadlines, skills required, and your expectations from the React Native developer.
- Post it on ItHire: It could not get any more simple. Once you have written your work description, post it on our platform following some simple steps.
- Pick the best match: When your work offer goes live, you will get our React Native developers responding to it. Skim through their profiles, look at their experience and choose the one you like the most!
- Get help from our PM: If you don’t have time for all of these steps, find a project manager and let him do all of the work for you.
How much should you expect to pay?
The salary for a React Native developer may vary depending on his experience, location, and skills. In general, you can expect to pay at around $80-85/hr on our platform. However, this cost might change depending on the project.
How to write a killing React Native developer job offer?
The job post is the place you can elaborate on your project, finances, time scope, and so on. Try to give a clear overview of your project and mention exactly how you envision the final result. In short, convey enough information so that your freelancer knows whether he is a match for the project or not.
Write a grabbing job title that is also to-the-point. Then include the responsibilities and qualifications you expect from your React Native developer. Here are a few examples:
React Native developer responsibilities
- Debug mobile applications
- Build pixel-perfect UIs across the mobile platforms
- Maintain the code and ensure the highest quality of the product by writing automated tests
- Transfer the existing React web apps to the React Native
React Native developer qualifications and requirements
- X years of work experience as a React Native developer
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or similar background)
- Knowledge of the React fundamentals such as component lifecycle, component state, the virtual DOM, etc.
- Writing a clean and reliable code