- Full Stack developer
- $25/ hr
- Russian Federation
3 simple steps
Post a job
Provide necessary information concerning your project and the expected duration. After that, just review talented freelancers' applications to become a part of your project.
Contact dedicated project manager
Our project managers are there to insure the project success by effective initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling of your project, delivering it on time and on budget.
Pay with a safe and fair payment model
We ensure safety for client's investments with a payment model which allows money transfers only in case of client approval, which stands after the final job or milestone review by the customer.
- Post it on ItHire: It could not get any more simple. Once you have written your work description, post it on our platform following some simple steps.
- Get help from our PM: If you don’t have time for all of these steps, find a project manager and let him do all of the work for you.
How much should you expect to pay?
The job post is the place you can elaborate on your project, finances, time scope, and so on. Try to give a clear overview of your project and mention exactly how you envision the final result. In short, convey enough information so that your freelancer knows whether he is a match for the project or not.
- Design, develop and enhance the main front-end platform
- Create interactive user interfaces for the website
- Assist with the front-end work on HTML, JS, RUBY, and other applications
- Help to maintain existing complex applications
- Conduct code analysis and system risk analysis and find out how reliable is our software (etc.)
- BS in computer sciences, engineering, or another related field
- Experience with creating a responsive design for both desktop and mobile (etc.)