Full stack developer
In short, I can help you plan, create, deploy, or improve virtually any software implementation / integration pipeline your company needs a solution for.
I work independently to provide the very best experience for my clients. To this end, I work assiduously for them with the utmost professionalism. When you choose me, you'll pay a bit more for each hour we partner together relative to other freelancers; however, I make it my top priority to provide the absolute best quality to you by making sure you get an effective, extensible, and maintainable technical solution. We accomplish this by always bearing in mind your return on investment.
Clients I've helped out include the following: Morgan Memorial - Goodwill Enterprises, MassChallenge, Palmer Foods, YAI, Quartet Health, Sanders Moreley, Dustex, Home for Little Wanderers, Mahindra, BP, Seattle Sounders, Cascade Pacific Pulp, General Dynamics, Boston Symphony Orchestra, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, CRISPR Therapeutics, Georgia State University, Rubius Therapeutics, Dropkick Media
I'm currently partnering with small and large organizations to perform tasks such as migrating legacy databases / schemas to MongoDB Atlas. I've assisted on initiatives such as continuous deployment strategies so my clients can iterate over multiple versions of their app in MongoDB simultaneously. I've analyzed workloads to pick shard keys for horizontal scaling. I've determined strategies to seamlessly migrate with little to no downtime, and even build custom Node, GraphQL, serverless and microservices-based data pipelines and built custom full stack UI's (Next / Nuxt) and created continuous delivery pipelines with Vercel.
- Platform: iOS, Android
- Languages/Frameworks: Swift, Java, Kotlin, React Native, Flutter
- Third-party SDK: Google, Firebase, Stripe, Braintree, Twilio
- Frontend: React, Angular, TypeScript, MaterialUI, Bootstrap, HTML5, SCSS
- Backend: Laravel/PHP, Ruby on Rails, Django/Python, Express/Node.js, GraphQL
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Clouding Services: Google, AWS(EC2, S3, Lambda, Amplify, etc), Firebase, Azure
- Project management tools: JIRA, Trello, Mantis
- Version Control: Git (Github, GitLab, BitBucket), SVN
Looking forward to meeting new people here and working on awsome projects!