What is Node.js?
How to hire a Node.js developer?
You’re already in the right place.
Our website has the number-one Node.js developers. All you need to do is to choose the best matching one. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Describe your project: Tell your potential freelancer what your project is all about. Give some details about the deadlines, skills required, and your expectations from the Node.js developer.
- Post it on Ithire: It could not get any more simple. Once you have written your work description, post it on our platform following some simple steps.
- Pick the best match: When your work offer goes live, you will get our Node.js developers responding to it. Skim through their profiles, look at their experience and choose the one you like the most!
- Get help from our PM: If you don’t have time for all of these steps, you can work with your personal project manager, who will do all the hard work for you.
How much does it cost to hire a Node.js developer
The salary for a Node.js developer may vary depending on his experience, location, and skills. In general, you can expect to pay around $45-65/hr on our platform. However, the cost might change depending on the project.
How to write a Node.js developer job post?
- Add a job post title: Pick a title that will help the potential freelancers approximately understand what your job is all about.
- Project description: Describe your project in a few words. Let the freelancers know a little more of the details.
Node.js developer responsibilities:
- Develop server-side network components
- Optimize the performance of the central database
- Integrate responsive elements by collaborating with the front-end development team
- Write reusable and efficient code to develop high-performance applications
Node.js developer requirements and qualifications:
- X years of experience as a Node.js developer
- BS in Computer Science
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3