Hire Top 12 CodeIgniter Developers
Find and hire the best CodeIgniter developers for your project!
- Back/front end developer
- $20/ hr
- UI / UX
- React js
- React Native
- ANGULAR 2
- ANGULAR 4
- Node js
- Web Developers
- Front-end developer
- Back-end developer
- .NET developer
- Mobile Developer
3 simple steps
Post a job
Provide necessary information concerning your project and the expected duration. After that, just review talented freelancers' applications to become a part of your project.
Contact dedicated project manager
Our project managers are there to insure the project success by effective initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling of your project, delivering it on time and on budget.
Pay with a safe and fair payment model
We ensure safety for client's investments with a payment model which allows money transfers only in case of client approval, which stands after the final job or milestone review by the customer.
What is CodeIgniter?
If you want to create dynamic websites, CodeIgniter is exactly what you need. It is an open-source PHP MVC framework that helps to develop web applications rapidly and build dynamic websites.
How to hire a CodeIgniter developer?
Want to have someone to create those fun web apps too? You don't have to look too far. Our website has the number-one CodeIgniterdevelopers. All you need to do is to choose the best matching one.
Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Describe your project: Tell your potential freelancer what your project is all about. Give some details about the deadlines, skills required, and your expectations from the CodeIgniter developer.
- Post it on Ithire: It could not get any more simple. Once you have written your work description, post it on our platform following some simple steps.
- Pick the best match: When your work offer goes live, you will get our CodeIgniter developers responding to it. Skim through their profiles, look at their experience and choose the one you like the most!
- Get help from our PM: If you don't have time for all of these steps, you can work with your personal project manager, who will do all the hard work for you.
How much does it cost to hire a CodeIgniter developer
The salary for a CodeIgniter developer may vary depending on his experience, location, and skills. In general, you can expect to pay around $38-50/hr on our platform. However, this cost might change depending on the project.
How to write a CodeIgniter job post?
- Add a job post title: Pick a title that will help the potential freelancers approximately understand what your job is all about.
- Project description: Describe your project in a few words. Let the freelancers know a little more of the details.
CodeIgniter developer responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain rapid and dynamic web applications with CodeIgniter
- Troubleshoot to identify issues with the application
- Conduct performance tests for the website and web application
- Work with the other developers to ensure the best results
CodeIgniter developer requirements and qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science or a similar field
- X years experience as a CodeIgniter developer
- Expertise in CodeIgniter framework
- Hands-on experience with core PHP
- Solid understanding of database design patterns and architectural principles
- Good debugging skills