What is QA?
After you design and develop your website and just before you push it live, there's one stage no one should skip: QA. QA is the process of going over the developed website or web application to find mistakes, bugs, or defects that should be improved before you show your product to the end-user.
How to hire a QA engineer?
You’re in the right place. ItHire has all the best QA engineers gathered in one place! All you need to do is to choose the best matching one for your project. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Describe your project: Tell your potential freelancer what your project is all about. Give some details about the deadlines, skills required, and your expectations from the QA engineer.
- Post it on Ithire: It could not get any more simple. Once you have written your work description, post it on our platform following some simple steps.
- Pick the best match: When your work offer goes live, you will get our QA engineers responding to it. Skim through their profiles, look at their experience and choose the one you like the most!
- Get help from our PM: If you don’t have time for all of these steps, you can work with your personal project manager, who will do all the hard work for you.
How much does it cost to hire a QA engineer?
The salary for a QA engineer may vary depending on his experience, location, and skills. In general, you can expect to pay around $20-35/hr on our platform. However, the cost might change depending on the project.
How to write a QA engineer job post?
- Add a job post title: Pick a title that will help the potential freelancers approximately understand what your job is all about.
- Project description: Describe your project in a few words. Let the freelancers know a little more of the details.
QA engineer responsibilities:
- Plan and execute testings to confirm the quality of the product with the specified quality deliverables.
- Analyze the product complaints and report issues on a daily basis
- Conduct risk-management procedures
- Provide training to the quality assurance team when needed.
QA engineer requirements and qualifications:
- BA in a relevant sphere
- Professional certification (Six Sigma, Quality Auditor or Quality Engineer)
- Computer competence and database management skills
- Solid knowledge of QA terminology, tools and methods