What is Laravel?
First, let’s clear out what Laravel isn’t: Laravel isn’t a programming language. It is an open-source PHP web framework designed to develop web applications. The perk of Laravel is that it has a very elegant syntax and makes development truly enjoyable.
How to hire a Laravel developer?
You've already done the first step; you've found the right platform. Here, at Ithire, we have all the best Laravel developers gathered in one place. All left to do is skim through their profiles and find the best one.
- Describe your project: Tell your potential freelancer what your project is all about. Give some details about the deadlines, skills required, and your expectations from the Laravel developer.
- Post it on Ithire: It could not get any more simple. Once you have written your work description, post it on our platform following some simple steps.
- Pick the best match: When your work offer goes live, you will get our Laravel developers responding to it. Skim through their profiles, look at their experience and choose the one you like the most!
- Get help from our PM: If you don’t have time for all of these steps, you can work with your personal project manager, who will do all the hard work for you.
How much does it cost to hire a Laravel developer
The salary for a Laravel developer may vary depending on his experience, location, and skills. In general, you can expect to pay around $40-60/hr on our platform. However, the cost might change depending on the project.
How to write a Laravel developer job post?
- Add a job post title: Pick a title that will help the potential freelancers approximately understand what your job is all about.
- Project description: Describe your project in a few words. Let the freelancers know a little more of the details.
Laravel developer responsibilities:
- Work closely with developers and UX designers to create and maintain PHP based web applications
- Write reusable, scalable, and efficient PHP code
- Develop server-side logic with Laravel
- Perform data protection measurements and security practices
Laravel developer requirements and qualifications:
- X years of experience with Laravel and PHP
- BS in Computer Science or a relevant field
- Good knowledge of SQL scheme design, REST API design and SOLID principles.