What is jQuery?
How to hire a jQuery developer?
jQuery developers are everywhere: but it's hard to figure out who are the best ones. So, at Ithire, we've solved the issue for you! Here, we have all the best jQuery developers in one place. All left to do is to choose the best match.
Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Describe your project: Tell your potential freelancer what your project is all about. Give some details about the deadlines, skills required, and your expectations from the jQuery developer.
- Post it on Ithire: It could not get any more simple. Once you have written your work description, post it on our platform following some simple steps.
- Pick the best match: When your work offer goes live, you will get our jQuery developers responding to it. Skim through their profiles, look at their experience and choose the one you like the most!
- Get help from our PM: If you don’t have time for all of these steps, you can work with your personal project manager, who will do all the hard work for you.
How much does it cost to hire a jQuery developer
The salary for a jQuery developer may vary depending on his experience, location, and skills. In general, you can expect to pay around $38-55/hr on our platform. However, the cost might change depending on the project.
How to write a jQuery developer job post?
- Add a job post title: Pick a title that will help the potential freelancers approximately understand what your job is all about.
- Project description: Describe your project in a few words. Let the freelancers know a little more of the details.
jQuery developer responsibilities:
- Manipulate DOM and write Ajax call using jQuery
- Write reusable code and libraries
- Develop user-friendly features
- Efficiently collaborate with the team
- Optimize the components to ensure high speed and scalability
jQuery developer requirements and qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science or a similar field
- X years of working experience as a jQuery developer
- Solid knowledge of cross-browser compatible HTML, CSS, XHTML
- Able to code pixel-perfect web pages