What is OpenCart?
OpenCart is a management system that helps you build your online store. It is based on PHP and uses HTML components along with a MySQL database. OpenCart is pretty famous: over 342,000 eCommerce businesses use it all over the world.
How to hire an OpenCart developer?
Want to have someone to create an amazing eCommerce? You don't have to look too far. Our website has the number-one OpenCart developers. All you need to do is to choose the best matching one. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Describe your project: Tell your potential freelancer what your project is all about. Give some details about the deadlines, skills required, and your expectations from the OpenCart developer.
- Post it on Ithire: It could not get any more simple. Once you have written your work description, post it on our platform following some simple steps.
- Pick the best match: When your work offer goes live, you will get our OpenCart developers responding to it. Skim through their profiles, look at their experience and choose the one you like the most!
- Get help from our PM: If you don't have time for all of these steps, you can work with your personal project manager, who will do all the hard work for you.
How much does it cost to hire an OpenCart developer
The salary for an OpenCart developer may vary depending on his experience, location, and skills. In general, you can expect to pay around $34-48/hr on our platform. However, this cost might change depending on the project.
How to write an OpenCart developer job post?
- Add a job post title: Pick a title that will help the potential freelancers approximately understand what your job is all about.
- Project description: Describe your project in a few words. Let the freelancers know a little more of the details.
OpenCart developer responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain OpenCart based eCommerce stores
- Build and design the store's frontend
- Create a solid website architecture
- Conduct performance tests
- Monitor the performance of the live website
- Troubleshoot to identify current issues
OpenCart developer requirements and qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science or a similar sphere
- X years experience as an OpenCart developer
- Hands-on experience with WordPress and other PHP-based eCommerce frameworks
- Solid knowledge of OOPS, PHP, MySql, Ajax
- Good understanding of the basics of architectural principles and design patterns