Hire Content Manager
Hire a freelance content manager at ITHire.Our content managers typically have a bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, English, or a related field. Many also have experience working in corporate communications, public relations, or marketing. When choosing your perfect freelance content manager, keep in mind that a quality content manager should be an excellent writer and editor with strong attention. Or simply let us know about your project and let us find the perfect fit for you!
What Does a Content Manager Do?
What is a Content Manager’s Job? A content manager is responsible for the planning, creation, and management of digital content. This can include blog posts, articles, video, audio, infographics, or other types of content.
The goal of a content manager is to produce high-quality content that will attract and engage an audience. To do this, they must have a deep understanding of their target audience and what type of content will appeal to them. They must also be able to work with different team members, such as designers, developers, and marketers, to ensure that the final product is up to standards.
What Is the Difference Between a Content Manager and an Editor?
The main difference between a content manager and an editor is that a content manager is responsible for the overall strategy and vision for the content, while an editor focuses on the quality of the individual pieces. An editor will make sure that each piece meets the required standards and is free of errors, but they will not be responsible for coming up with new ideas or planning the content calendar.
Content managers must be able to wear many hats, as they are responsible for both the big picture and the details. If you are looking for someone to manage your content, make sure to find someone with experience in both strategy and editing.
What Should You Include in a Job Description for a Content Manager?
When writing a job description for a content manager, you should include:
- A brief overview of the company and the position
- A list of responsibilities
- The necessary qualifications
- The desired skills
- The salary range or benefits package
We have compiled the list of the most common responsibilities and requirements of digital content managers, that might come in handy:
Content Manager: Requirements
- A bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, English, or a related field
- Experience in corporate communications, public relations, or marketing
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with different team members
- Understanding of the target audience
Content Manager: Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a content marketing strategy
- Oversee the creation of all content, including website content
- Manage a team of writers and editors
- Edit and proofread all content
- Create and manage editorial calendars
- Understand SEO best practices and tools
- Monitor analytics to track the success of content
Hire content manager now, with ITHire!