What is CSS?
How to hire a CSS developer?
There are many CSS3 developers out there, but Ithire has all the best ones. All you need to do is to choose the best matching one. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Describe your project: Tell your potential freelancer what your project is all about. Give some details about the deadlines, skills required, and your expectations from the CSS developer.
- Post it on Ithire: It could not get any more simple. Once you have written your work description, post it on our platform following some simple steps.
- Pick the best match: When your work offer goes live, you will get our CSS developers responding to it. Skim through their profiles, look at their experience and choose the one you like the most!
- Get help from our PM: If you don’t have time for all of these steps, you can work with your personal project manager, who will do all the hard work for you.
How much does it cost to hire a CSS developer
The salary for a CSS developer may vary depending on his experience, location, and skills. In general, you can expect to pay around $32-52/hr on our platform. However, the cost might change depending on the project.
How to write a CSS developer job post?
- Add a job post title: Pick a title that will help the potential freelancers approximately understand what your job is all about.
- Project description: Describe your project in a few words. Let the freelancers know a little more of the details.
CSS developer responsibilities:
- Write and maintain CSS programs
- Monitor the communications systems
- Test website performance and ensure easy interactions
- Identify and resolve technical issues
CSS developer requirements and qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science
- X years of experience as a CSS developer
- Ability to work in a team