What is Bootstrap?
Bootstrap is the open-source CSS framework that helps to create responsive,mobile-friendly websites. It ensures that your website is intuitive and easy to use on all devices.
How to hire a Bootstrap developer?
Our website has the number-one Bootstrap developers. All you need to do is to choose the best matching one. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Describe your project: Tell your potential freelancer what your project is all about. Give some details about the deadlines, skills required, and your expectations from the Bootstrap developer.
- Post it on Ithire: It could not get any more simple. Once you have written your work description, post it on our platform following some simple steps.
- Pick the best match: When your work offer goes live, you will get our Bootstrap developers responding to it. Skim through their profiles, look at their experience and choose the one you like the most!
- Get help from our PM: If you don’t have time for all of these steps, you can work with your personal project manager, who will do all the hard work for you.
How much does it cost to hire a Bootstrap developer
The salary for a Bootstrap developer may vary depending on his experience, location, and skills. In general, you can expect to pay around $38-58/hr on our platform. However, the cost might change depending on the project.
How to write a Bootstrap developer job post?
- Add a job post title: Pick a title that will help the potential freelancers approximately understand what your job is all about.
- Project description: Describe your project in a few words. Let the freelancers know a little more of the details.
Bootstrap developer responsibilities:
- Design UI/UX wireframes that can be translated to code
- Create new tools and features for the web application
- Integrate the back-end and front-end aspects into your web application
- Communicate with the development team and be a team-player
Bootstrap developer requirements and qualifications:
- X years experience as a Bootstrap developer
- BS in Computer Science
- Solid understanding of web standards
- Expert knowledge of front-end markups like HTML5. CSS3