What is SVG?
SVG stands for Scalable Vector Graphics and is an XML-based markup language used to describe 2D vector graphics.
How to hire a SVG developer?
ItHire has them all gathered in one place! Our website has the number-one SVG developers. All you need to do is to choose the best matching one. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Describe your project: Tell your potential freelancer what your project is all about. Give some details about the deadlines, skills required, and your expectations from the SVG developer.
- Post it on Ithire: It could not get any more simple. Once you have written your work description, post it on our platform following some simple steps.
- Pick the best match: When your work offer goes live, you will get our SVG developers responding to it. Skim through their profiles, look at their experience and choose the one you like the most!
- Get help from our PM: If you don’t have time for all of these steps, you can work with your personal project manager, who will do all the hard work for you.
How much does it cost to hire a SVG developer
The salary for a SVG developer may vary depending on his experience, location, and skills. In general, you can expect to pay around $20-40/hr on our platform. However, the cost might change depending on the project.
How to write a SVG developer job post?
- Add a job post title: Pick a title that will help the potential freelancers approximately understand what your job is all about.
- Project description: Describe your project in a few words. Let the freelancers know a little more of the details.
SVG developer responsibilities:
- Draw 2D vectors using SVG
- Use the XML editor for the best results
- Render high-quality SVG files
- Cooperate with the design and development teams
SVG developer requirements and qualifications:
- X years experience as an SVG developer
- BS in Computer Science
- Experience with HTML, Sass, and CSS
- Solid understanding of React.js