- Hourly Rate$35 / Hr
- Projects Done4
What is MySQL?
MySQL was created in 1994 by the Swedish company MySQL AB. The MySQL developer is responsible for database administration and is focused on performance troubleshooting and problem-solving.
How to hire a MySQL developer?
So how are you going to hire your next MySQL developer? The answer is easy: Ithire has them all gathered in one place! Our website has the number-one MySQL developers. All you need to do is to choose the best matching one. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Describe your project: Tell your potential freelancer what your project is all about. Give some details about the deadlines, skills required, and your expectations from the MySQL developer.
- Post it on Ithire: It could not get any more simple. Once you have written your work description, post it on our platform following some simple steps.
- Pick the best match: When your work offer goes live, you will get our MySQL developers responding to it. Skim through their profiles, look at their experience and choose the one you like the most!
- Get help from our PM: If you don’t have time for all of these steps, you can work with your personal project manager, who will do all the hard work for you.
How much does it cost to hire a MySQL developer
The salary for a MySQL developer may vary depending on his experience, location, and skills. In general, you can expect to pay around $35-65/hr on our platform. However, this cost might change depending on the project.
How to write a MySQL job post?
- Add a job post title: Pick a title that will help the potential freelancers approximately understand what your job is all about.
- Project description: Describe your project in a few words. Let the freelancers know a little more of the details.
MySQL developer responsibilities:
- Analyze the SQL operations and suggest performance improvements
- Conduct operations of the staging environments and production databases
- Conduct troubleshooting, identify issues, and suggest solutions
- Suggest design recommendations for the database functions
MySQL developer requirements and qualifications:
- Expert understanding of installation and configuration of MySQL
- BS in computer sciences, engineering, or another related field