Find the MySQL developer of your heart
- Full Stack developer
- $25/ hr
- Russian Federation
3 simple steps
Post a job
Provide necessary information concerning your project and the expected duration. After that, just review talented freelancers' applications to become a part of your project.
Contact dedicated project manager
Our project managers are there to insure the project success by effective initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling of your project, delivering it on time and on budget.
Pay with a safe and fair payment model
We ensure safety for client's investments with a payment model which allows money transfers only in case of client approval, which stands after the final job or milestone review by the customer.
Who is a MySQL developer?
MySQL was created in 1994 by the Swedish company MySQL AB. The MySQL developer is responsible for database administration and is focused on performance troubleshooting and problem-solving.
How do you hire the best MySQL developer?
You don’t have to look too far ItHire has them all gathered in one place! Our website has the number-one MySQL developers. All you need to do is to choose the best matching one. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Describe your project: Tell your potential freelancer what your project is all about. Give some details about the deadlines, skills required, and your expectations from the MySQL developer.
- Post it on ItHire: It could not get any more simple. Once you have written your work description, post it on our platform following some simple steps.
- Pick the best match: When your work offer goes live, you will get our MySQL developers responding to it. Skim through their profiles, look at their experience and choose the one you like the most!
- Get help from our PM: If you don’t have time for all of these steps, find a project manager and let him do all of the work for you.
How much should you expect to pay?
The salary for a MySQL developer may vary depending on his experience, location, and skills. In general, you can expect to pay at around $35-65/hr on our platform. However, this cost might change depending on the project.
How to write a killing MySQL developer job offer?
The job post is the place you can elaborate on your project, finances, time scope, and so on. Try to give a clear overview of your project and mention exactly how you envision the final result. In short, convey enough information so that your freelancer knows whether he is a match for the project or not.
Write a grabbing job title that is also to-the-point. Then include the responsibilities and qualifications you expect from your MySQL developer. Here are a few examples:
MySQL developer responsibilities
- Analyze the SQL operations and suggest performance improvements
- Conduct operations of the staging environments and production databases
- Conduct troubleshooting, identify issues, and suggest solutions
- Suggest design recommendations for the database functions
MySQL developer qualifications and requirements
- Expert understanding of installation and configuration of MySQL
- BS in computer sciences, engineering, or another related field