Find the best Magento developer of your heart
- Full Stack Developer
- $20/ hr
- Russian Federation
3 simple steps
Post a job
Provide necessary information concerning your project and the expected duration. After that, just review talented freelancers' applications to become a part of your project.
Contact dedicated project manager
Our project managers are there to insure the project success by effective initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling of your project, delivering it on time and on budget.
Pay with a safe and fair payment model
We ensure safety for client's investments with a payment model which allows money transfers only in case of client approval, which stands after the final job or milestone review by the customer.
Who is a Magento developer?
Magento developer is the one responsible for building and maintaining your Magento eCommerce website. Magento developers are focused exclusively on Magento, meaning they have a solid understanding of the platform and know all the insights.
How do you hire the best Magento developer?
You don’t have to look too far ItHire has them all gathered in one place! Our website has the number-one Magento developers. All you need to do is to choose the best matching one. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Describe your project: Tell your potential freelancer what your project is all about. Give some details about the deadlines, skills required, and your expectations from the Magento developer.
- Post it on ItHire: It could not get any more simple. Once you have written your work description, post it on our platform following some simple steps.
- Pick the best match: When your work offer goes live, you will get our Magento developers responding to it. Skim through their profiles, look at their experience and choose the one you like the most!
- Get help from our PM: If you don’t have time for all of these steps, find a project manager and let him do all of the work for you.
How much should you expect to pay?
The salary for a Magento developer may vary depending on his experience, location, and skills. In general, you can expect to pay at around $15-40/hr on our platform. However, this cost might change depending on the project.
How to write a killing Magento developer job offer?
The job post is the place you can elaborate on your project, finances, time scope, and so on. Try to give a clear overview of your project and mention exactly how you envision the final result. In short, convey enough information so that your freelancer knows whether he is a match for the project or not.
Write a grabbing job title that is also to-the-point. Then include the responsibilities and qualifications you expect from your Magento developer. Here are a few examples:
Magento developer responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining Magento x1 or x2 eCommerce websites
- Developing Magento templates
- Meeting up with the design team to discuss possible improvements for the website
- Ensuring high performance and quality of the Magento website
- Troubleshooting and suggesting solutions
Magento developer qualifications and requirements
- X+ years of experience as a Magento developer
- BS in computer sciences, engineering, or another related field
- Hands-on experience with Magento, including a large-scale project
- Overall understanding of UI/UX trends