Hire PPC Expert
Hire a freelance & remote PPC specialist at ITHire. We will help you find the perfect PPC consultant for your job. With years of experience and advanced knowledge in marketing, our PPC freelance expert will help you get the most out of your marketing strategy!
PPC stands for “pay per click.” It’s a type of digital marketing where advertisers are charged a fee each time their ad is clicked. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, as opposed to earning them organically.
5 Main Benefits of PPC
- Increased brand visibility: With PPC, your brand will be displayed prominently alongside relevant search engine results. This will help you to reach a larger audience and boost your visibility among potential customers.
- More website traffic: By driving more traffic to your site, PPC can help you to boost your sales and grow your business.
- Enhanced ROI: PPC can help you to achieve a higher ROI than other digital marketing channels. In fact, a study by WordStream found that businesses that use PPC achieve an average ROI of 182%.
- Improved lead generation: PPC can help you to generate more leads and convert them into customers. This is because PPC ads contain compelling call-to-action buttons that encourage people to click through to your site.
- Greater flexibility: Unlike other digital marketing channels, PPC allows you to control your budget and spending in real-time. This means that you can adjust your budget according to your needs and goals.
How much do PPC agencies charge?
PPC agencies typically charge a percentage of your ad spend as their fee. The average agency fee is 15-20% of your ad spend. So, if you’re spending $1,000 on ads per month, you can expect to pay an agency fee of $150-$200.
That's why, it might be a better solution to work with a freelance PPC specialist.
Why Hire a PPC Specialist?
PPC is a complex and ever-changing field. To be successful, you need to have a deep understanding of how it works and stay up-to-date with the latest changes. This can be time-consuming and difficult to do if you’re not a full-time PPC expert.
By hiring a PPC specialist, you can focus on running your business while leaving the day-to-day management of your PPC campaigns to someone else. This will free up your time so that you can focus on other areas of your business.
A PPC specialist can also help you to get the most out of your budget and achieve a higher ROI. They can do this by optimizing your campaigns and targeting the right keywords.
ITHire has a wide range of PPC experts that can help you to achieve your goals. To find the perfect consultant for your job, post a project on our platform today.
How long does it take for PPC to work?
PPC is a fast and effective way to drive traffic to your site. In most cases, your ads will start appearing within minutes of setting up your campaign. However, it can take some time for your campaigns to reach their full potential.
Typically, it takes around 4-6 weeks for a PPC campaign to mature. During this time, you should expect to see a gradual increase in your website traffic and conversions.