Top Infographic Designers
Find the top freelance infographic designers at ITHire. Our freelance infographic designers will perfectly visualize the given data for your project. Here is how our typical infographic designer looks like:
Talented infographic designer with experience working in various industries. Creative and efficient with a strong attention to detail. Designs infographics for clients in a wide range of industries, including technology, health care, finance, and education. Easily understands complex data sets and translates them into visually appealing and easy-to-understand designs.
Infographic design, Data visualization, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch
Why Infographics Are Effective
Why are infographics important? In a world where we are constantly bombarded with information, it can be hard to cut through the noise and get your message across. That's where infographics come in.
Infographics are visual representations of information or data. They are designed to make complex information more digestible and easy to understand at a glance. By doing so, they can help you communicate your ideas more effectively and reach a wider audience.
Here are the 5 main benefits of using infographics:
1) Infographics are highly shareable: No one will want to take a look at the rough data. However, when it is nicely depicted, it becomes more appealing.
- According to a study by BuzzSumo, infographics are 2x more likely to be shared than any other type of content.
- In another study, it was found that infographics are liked and shared 3x more on social media than any other type of content.
- A survey by Venngage found that over 60% of people would prefer to see data presented in a visual format, rather than text alone.
- And finally, a study by Nielsen Norman Group found that people are up to 10 times more likely to read information if it is presented in an infographic.
2) They can increase traffic to your website: When people see an infographic that they like, they are likely to want to share it. If you include a link back to your website when they share it, this can help increase traffic to your site.
3) They can improve your SEO: Good quality infographics that are optimized for search engines can help improve your website's SEO. This is because they are often linked to from other websites, which helps increase your site's link popularity and improve your search engine ranking.
4) They can help establish you as an expert in your field: Infographics can help show off your knowledge and expertise on a particular subject. By producing high-quality infographics that offer valuable insights, you can position yourself and your business as thought leaders in your industry.
5) They can boost your social media engagement: Infographics are highly shareable on social media, which can help boost your engagement levels. In addition, by including social media sharing buttons on your infographics, you make it even easier for people to find your brand and follow it.
Typography Design Inspiration
Here are some infographic examples with beautiful typography to get you inspired.
If you want to create an engaging infographic, waste no more time and hire freelance professional infographic designers at ITHire.