Icon Designer for Hire
Need icons for your app? Of course, you can use a free icon maker or icon generator to get ordinary-looking icons pretty fast. But what if you want to make your own icons that are unique and way more impressive? Stop Googling “how to create app icons,” because all you need for perfect 2D or 3D app icons is a professional app icon designer. And we have the best expert icon freelance designers here, at Ithire! Simply sign into Ithire and find the perfect graphic designer (icon-focused) for your project.
P.S. Our freelancers also design cute desktop icons.
What is an app icon?
An app icon is the first thing users see when they discover your app, so it has to make a good impression. Creating an app icon requires skills in various design areas such as 2D and 3D design, typography, and color theory. A great app icon should be memorable, eye-catching, and relevant to the app’s purpose.
Here are some tips for creating a good app icon:
1. Keep it simple
2. Use strong colors and contrast
3. Incorporate negative space
4. Tell a story
5. Be relevant
6. Be memorable
7. Aesthetically please users
Who is an app icon designer?
An app icon designer is a creative professional who specializes in creating icons for apps. As the first thing users see when they discover an app, app icons play a big role in user experience (UX) and can make or break an app’s success.
What does an app icon designer do?
Here are some of the common responsibilities and qualifications of an icon developer:
- creating icons that are visually appealing and memorable
- making sure they are relevant to the app’s purpose
- using strong colors and contrast for better visibility
- having strong skills in 2D and 3D design
- having basic knowledge of color theory and typography
- being creative and having good eye for detail
- being familiar with popular graphic file formats like PNG, JPEG, GIF, etc.
How much does an app icon designer cost?
The cost of an app icon designer depends on many factors, such as the complexity of the project, the number of icons needed, the time frame, and the experience of the designer. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from $50 to $500 per icon.