What is Ajax?
How to hire an Ajax developer?
Congratulations! You’re already in the right place.
Ithire has all the best Ajax developers, so all you need to do is choose the best matching one. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Describe your project: Tell your potential freelancer what your project is all about. Give some details about the deadlines, skills required, and your expectations from the Ajax developer.
- Post it on Ithire: It could not get any more simple. Once you have written your work description, post it on our platform following some simple steps.
- Pick the best match: When your work offer goes live, you will get our Ajax developers responding to it. Skim through their profiles, look at their experience and choose the one you like the most!
- Get help from our PM: If you don’t have time for all of these steps, you can work with your personal project manager, who will do all the hard work for you.
How much does it cost to hire an Ajax developer
The salary for an Ajax developer may vary depending on his experience, location, and skills. In general, you can expect to pay around $24-35/hr on our platform. However, the cost might change depending on the project.
How to write an Ajax developer job post?
- Add a job post title: Pick a title that will help the potential freelancers approximately understand what your job is all about.
- Project description: Describe your project in a few words. Let the freelancers know a little more of the details.
Ajax developer responsibilities:
- Create and maintain asynchronous web applications
- Write and implement efficient code
- Work closely with other developers and be a team player
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Ajax developer requirements and qualifications:
- X years experience as an Ajax developer
- Good understanding of HTML and XML
- Hands-on experience with XML
- BS in computer science is a plus.