Full Stack Developer
I hold a Master’s degree in Computer Science from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, in addition to having a thorough understanding of a variety of languages and front-end programs. I have six years’ experience as a Mobile and Game Programmer.
I find the dynamic field of Game Programming an exciting one that allows me to engage my strengths and attributes. I am a conscientious worker who pays meticulous attention to the smallest detail. I am also highly organized, which allows me to complete projects to set schedules.
Accomplishments in my professional capacity as a Game Programmer and not only include:
• Play tested and debugged more than 8,000 lines of C++ code in existing games.
• Designed and developed game software and new game features using ActionScript and Flex that received rave reviews from both management and gamers.
• Implemented major significant game features in Unity 3D.
• Programmed 2D puzzle-platformer for a mobile device using the Android operating system.
• Professional knowledge of development in most of iOS Framework in all iOS layers (Cocoa Touch, Media, Core Services and Core OS).