Find the UI/UX designer of your heart
- Full Stack developer
- $20/ hr
- Russian Federation
3 simple steps
Post a job
Provide necessary information concerning your project and the expected duration. After that, just review talented freelancers' applications to become a part of your project.
Contact dedicated project manager
Our project managers are there to insure the project success by effective initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling of your project, delivering it on time and on budget.
Pay with a safe and fair payment model
We ensure safety for client's investments with a payment model which allows money transfers only in case of client approval, which stands after the final job or milestone review by the customer.
Who is a UI/UX designer?
UI/UX designer is responsible for the mind-blowing appearance of your website. They ensure that your web application or website is user-friendly and interactive. The intuitive layout designed by your UI/UX professional should provide a joyful experience to your customer.
How do you hire the best UI/UX designer?
You don’t have to look too far ItHire has them all gathered in one place! Our website has the number-one UI/UX designers. All you need to do is to choose the best matching one. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Describe your project: Tell your potential freelancer what your project is all about. Give some details about the deadlines, skills required, and your expectations from the UI/UX designers.
- Post it on ItHire: It could not get any more simple. Once you have written your work description, post it on our platform following some simple steps.
- Pick the best match: When your work offer goes live, you will get our UI/UX designers responding to it. Skim through their profiles, look at their experience and choose the one you like the most!
- Get help from our PM: If you don’t have time for all of these steps, find a project manager and let him do all of the work for you.
How much should you expect to pay?
The salary for a UI/UX designer may vary depending on his experience, location, and skills. In general, you can expect to pay at around $34-40/hr on our platform. However, this cost might change depending on the project.
How to write a killing UI/UX designer job offer?
The job post is the place you can elaborate on your project, finances, time scope, and so on. Try to give a clear overview of your project and mention exactly how you envision the final result. In short, convey enough information so that your freelancer knows whether he is a match for the project or not.
Write a grabbing job title that is also to-the-point. Then include the responsibilities and qualifications you expect from your UI/UX designer. Here are a few examples:
UI/UX designer responsibilities
- Planning and implementing designs for your website
- Optimizing the existent user interface
- Testing how intuitive and user-friendly is the final product
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and goals
- Being creative
UI/UX designer and requirements
- X+ years of experience as a UI/UX designer
- BA in arts or BS in computer sciences or another related field
- UI/UX design portfolio
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, etc.
- Aware of UI/UX trends
- Critical thinking