- Hourly Rate$30 / Hr
- Projects Done6
What is UI/UX?
UI/UX design is responsible for the mind-blowing appearance of your website. It creates those “wow” moments and ensures that your web application or website is user-friendly and interactive. The intuitive layout designed by your UI/UX professional should provide a joyful experience to your customer.
How to hire a UI/UX designer?
Getting that unique look for your website is a hard job. But finding someone who will do it is not. Especially when you use Ithire that has all the great UI/UX designers in one place. All you need to do is to choose the best matching one. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Describe your project: Tell your potential freelancer what your project is all about. Give some details about the deadlines, skills required, and your expectations from the UI/UX designer.
- Post it on Ithire: It could not get any more simple. Once you have written your work description, post it on our platform following some simple steps.
- Pick the best match: When your work offer goes live, you will get our UI/UX designers responding to it. Skim through their profiles, look at their experience and choose the one you like the most!
- Get help from our PM: If you don’t have time for all of these steps, you can work with your personal project manager, who will do all the hard work for you.
How much does it cost to hire a UI/UX designer
The salary for a UI/UX designer may vary depending on his experience, location, and skills. In general, you can expect to pay around $37-52/hr on our platform. However, the cost might change depending on the project.
How to write a UI/UX job post?
- Add a job post title: Pick a title that will help the potential freelancers approximately understand what your job is all about.
- Project description: Describe your project in a few words. Let the freelancers know a little more of the details.
UI/UX designer responsibilities
- Planning and implementing designs for your website
- Optimizing the existent user interface
- Testing how intuitive and user-friendly is the final product
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and goals
- Being creative
UI/UX designer and requirements
- X+ years of experience as a UI/UX designer
- BA in arts or BS in computer sciences or another related field
- UI/UX design portfolio
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, etc.
- Aware of UI/UX trends
- Critical thinking