What is SEO?
You've built a stunning website, but what's the use of it if it does not appear on the search engine's result pages. If you want to appear on that envious first page of Google, you need good SEO practices. SEO stands for search engine optimization and is the process of improving your website's visibility and bringing more traffic to it from the SERP-s.
How to hire an SEO expert
No need to google it. You’re already on the right page because we have all the best SEO experts with us! All you need to do is to choose the best matching one. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Describe your project: Tell your potential freelancer what your project is all about. Give some details about the deadlines, skills required, and your expectations from the SEO expert.
- Post it on Ithire: It could not get any more simple. Once you have written your work description, post it on our platform following some simple steps.
- Pick the best match: When your work offer goes live, you will get our SEO experts responding to it. Skim through their profiles, look at their experience and choose the one you like the most!
- Get help from our PM: If you don’t have time for all of these steps, you can work with your personal project manager, who will do all the hard work for you.
How much does it cost to hire an SEO expert?
The salary for an SEO expert may vary depending on his experience, location, and skills. In general, you can expect to pay around $41-50/hr on our platform. However, the cost might change depending on the project.
How to write an SEO expert job post?
- Add a job post title: Pick a title that will help the potential freelancers approximately understand what your job is all about.
- Project description: Describe your project in a few words. Let the freelancers know a little more of the details.
SEO expert responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategies for increasing the company's rankings on the SERP-s
- Research SEO-optimized keywords and integrate them into the webpages
- Provide the performance metrics to explain how the SEO strategies have improved the performance
- Collaborate with the marketing team
SEO expert requirements and qualifications:
- X years of hands-on experience as an SEO specialist
- Good understanding of the search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Deep knowledge of data mining tools
- In-depth understanding of keyword research
- General experience with different aspects of marketing