What is Motion Graphics?
Motion graphic is what makes your illustrations move. It is the cool animations that make all your competitors jealous, wishing they had similar ones for their brand.
How to hire a Motion Graphic designer ?
Many motion graphics designers work in places like Universal Pictures or Disney, but you don't need to go to Hollywood to find them. We have all the best motion graphics designers here at Ithire. All you need to do is find the best matching one.
- Describe your project: Tell your potential freelancer what your project is all about. Give some details about the deadlines, skills required, and your expectations from the motion graphics designer.
- Post it on Ithire: It could not get any more simple. Once you have written your work description, post it on our platform following some simple steps.
- Pick the best match: When your work offer goes live, you will get our motion graphics designers responding to it. Skim through their profiles, look at their experience and choose the one you like the most!
- Get help from our PM: If you don’t have time for all of these steps, you can work with your personal project manager, who will do all the hard work for you.
How much does it cost to hire a Motion Graphics designer ?
The salary for a motion graphics designer may vary depending on his experience, location, and skills. In general, you can expect to pay around $20-150/hr on our platform. However, the cost might change depending on the project.
How to write a Motion Graphics designer job post?
- Add a job post title: Pick a title that will help the potential freelancers approximately understand what your job is all about.
- Project description: Describe your project in a few words. Let the freelancers know a little more of the details.
Motion Graphic designer responsibilities:
- Create different motion graphics for various media channels
- Edit video footage by adding special effects and other elements to enhance the video
- Stay up to date with the latest graphic design trends and integrate them into your works
- Work with art and creative teams to select the colors, audio, graphics and other elements
Motion Graphics designer requirements and qualifications:
- BA in design, fine arts, or other related fields
- X years experience as a Motion Graphics designer
- Strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro and similar tools
- An eye for design and aesthetics