What is back-end development?
Everything you see and interact with on a website is the front-end. Everything else is the back-end. To put it more professionally, the back-end deals with the more technical aspects of your website. It mainly consists of the server, application, and database.
How to hire a back-end developer?
You've already completed the most challenging part of finding a good back-end developer: you've found a perfect platform!
Here, at Ithire, we've gathered all the best back-end developers in one place. All left to do is to find the best match!
Here are some simple tips:
- Describe your project: Tell your potential freelancer what your project is all about. Give some details about the deadlines, skills required, and your expectations from the back-end developer.
- Post it on Ithire: It could not get any more simple. Once you have written your work description, post it on our platform following some simple steps.
- Pick the best match: When your work offer goes live, you will get our back-end developers responding to it. Skim through their profiles, look at their experience and choose the one you like the most!
- Get help from our PM: If you don’t have time for all of these steps, you can work with your personal project manager, who will do all the hard work for you.
How much does it cost to hire a back-end developer
The salary for a back-end developer may vary depending on his experience, location, and skills. In general, you can expect to pay around $44-49/hr on our platform. However, the cost might change depending on the project.
How to write a back-end developer job post?
- Add a job post title: Pick a title that will help the potential freelancers approximately understand what your job is all about.
- Project description: Describe your project in a few words. Let the freelancers know a little more of the details.
Back-end developer responsibilities:
- Build and maintain scalable web applications
- Speed optimize the web applications and assess their efficiency
- Write a high-quality code
- Manage the hosting environment
- Conduct QA testing when necessary
- Troubleshoot and debug
Back-end developer requirements and qualifications:
- BS in Computer science or a relevant field
- X years experience as a back-end developer
- Solid knowledge of PHP, Ruby, C#, and other scripting languages
- Hands-on experience with MySQL, SQL, and other database systems
- Good understanding of Ruby, Laravel, Django, and other similar frameworks