Find the Android developer of your heart
- Full Stack developer
- $25/ hr
- Russian Federation
3 simple steps
Post a job
Provide necessary information concerning your project and the expected duration. After that, just review talented freelancers' applications to become a part of your project.
Contact dedicated project manager
Our project managers are there to insure the project success by effective initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling of your project, delivering it on time and on budget.
Pay with a safe and fair payment model
We ensure safety for client's investments with a payment model which allows money transfers only in case of client approval, which stands after the final job or milestone review by the customer.
Who is an Android developer?
Do you want to develop an application for an Android-powered mobile device? Then you need an Android developer. As you could have guessed, the Android developer is responsible for developing, managing, and maintaining an Android application using programming languages.
How do you hire the best Android developer?
You don’t have to look too far ItHire has them all gathered in one place! Our website has the number-one Android developers. All you need to do is to choose the best matching one. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Describe your project: Tell your potential freelancer what your project is all about. Give some details about the deadlines, skills required, and your expectations from the Android developer.
- Post it on ItHire: It could not get any more simple. Once you have written your work description, post it on our platform following some simple steps.
- Pick the best match: When your work offer goes live, you will get our Android developers responding to it. Skim through their profiles, look at their experience and choose the one you like the most!
- Get help from our PM: If you don’t have time for all of these steps, find a project manager and let him do all of the work for you.
How much should you expect to pay?
The salary for an Android developer may vary depending on his experience, location, and skills. In general, you can expect to pay at around $21-40/hr on our platform. However, this cost might change depending on the project.
How to write a killing Android developer job offer?
The job post is the place you can elaborate on your project, finances, time scope, and so on. Try to give a clear overview of your project and mention exactly how you envision the final result. In short, convey enough information so that your freelancer knows whether he is a match for the project or not.
Write a grabbing job title that is also to-the-point. Then include the responsibilities and qualifications you expect from your Android developer. Here are a few examples:
Android developer responsibilities
- Design and maintain Android applications
- Ensure the high performance, responsiveness, and quality of the application
- Be a team player. Collaborate with designers and programmers to come up with new features for the application
- Troubleshoot and suggest solutions for the existing problems
Android developer qualifications and requirements
- X+ years of experience as an Android developer
- Be proficient in C/C++
- Solid understanding of development environment software such as Adobe ActionScript
- BS in computer sciences, engineering, or another related field
- Solid knowledge of MySQL databases